Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Let me introduce my brood

I thought a good third entry would be to introduce my family to you :) The chicks behind why i feel so strong about the things i do. First let me introduce to you my prince charming, Mr.Wylie. I like this picture of him :) for one thing, he has on a bib and who doesn't love a grown man in a bib <3 and second it was from a fun trip to Joe's Crab Shack( one of our favorite places to eat! ).  Mr.Wylie is the bread winner and right now is serving in the US air force! I am so proud of him and everything he has done and who he has become in the 11 years i have known him! I still remember the first time i met him, he asked me for a hug. Needless to say, he was a good hugger :)
Next there is me, Mrs.Wylie. And if i am going to post a picture of Mr.Wylie in a bib i guess i cant put too serious of a picture of myself on here can I? That wouldn't be fair now would it?So here is me with a bag i was making on my head. For the most part i think i am pretty silly. I try not take EVERYTHING so serious. There are things in life i take very serious, but i do try to have fun and see the funny in most everything. i am so thankful i have chicks because they keep me laughing and seeing the lighter side of life. Nothing snaps you back into reality like when your children bust out laughing at something you have said... :) I don't think i am terribly talented at  things, i don't sew, knit, or make anything worth any value to anyone else :) Well, except little humans, but i don't think that is crafty :) I like to scrapbook and stamp, but i almost never ever have the time to do so. I would love to sew, but, again, NO time. Right now my purpose in life is to raise my children. And i am happy with that purpose.
Mama Chick is my oldest chick, and she is for sure a mama chick. She mothers crazy chick as if he were her own, which i love to see.  She is 8 and i have to say that she is more fun every day. She has a real sense of right and wrong. And is never shy to point out things she sees that are wrong( like parents letting their tiny babies cry in their bucket seats while mommy talks on a cell phone and eats lunch.. )..sometimes shes a little loud with her observations, but hey, shes my chick so who could be surprised. She has a huge heart and loves so much. She is pretty funny most of the time and for the most part a lot of fun to be around :)
Then there is Brother chick. He is 6, sensitive and sweet with the face of an angel. He is so smart, and can be amazing with his brother and sisters. he likes rules and structure and i believe with all my heart he was made to live on my parents farm. Something about farm life was so right for this boy. He loves to fish and play with fire and collect eggs. He loves to be outside in the sunshine and he loves my moms big dogs. He loves to fight and wrestle and be all things boy. He also loves to cook. I think some day he will be a farmboy chef :)
This is silly chick. She is silly. very silly. She says the funniest things i have ever heard a 4 year old person say. She is so very observant and makes the best observations.  Life with her is never dull. She is a girly girl who has loved makeup and all things girly since she was born. She loves to play. And she is learning about how fun it is to have friends and to play with others. She loves having her friends over to play dolls and do make overs ( which consists of spraying hair with water till drenched, combing straight back and then putting glitter on your face :) ) You have to watch this one for sure. you never know what she is going to say or do.
And this is crazy chick. He is crazy. No really. He is. And we all love every bit of his craziness. He fills all of our lives with sooo much laughter. He does the most outrageous things. He is right between 1 and 2 and is all boy. He loves to jump off of things, to make everything a sword. EVERYTHING a sword. he makes the best fighting noises i have ever heard and when he uses his words has an adorable little voice. He is the first of my second group of children :) i feel like i changed a lot between Silly chick and crazy chick. The way i was parenting, my beliefs about things, everything. I am so excited to see him as a big brother chick, i think its going to be quite interesting. Especially when he has to share mommies boobies with the new chick. He is really protective of mommy. He does not like for any of the other chicks ( or anyone else for that matter ) to touch my tummy to feel the new chick kicking. And he really doesn't like when he is nursing for the new chick to kick him from inside my belly. It always makes me laugh though :)

so for now that's us. There is a new chick on the way, Cinco chick :) and as i am typing this up Cinco is kicking and squirming away in my belly <3
 

3 comments:

  1. I love, love, love your blog! And all your chicks are just adorable! But, I MIGHT be just a little bit partial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gotta post some videos from crazy chick! I want to see how he grew and acts! LOL - thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete